It’s safe to say that the Banana is one of the most popular fruits in the world. The banana has a starchy texture and a mildly sweet flavor as compared to other tropical fruits, and it has the amazing ability to keep ripening after being plucked from its tree, thus drying it and making it into banana chips/slices will stop the ripening process.
Bananas are packed with minerals and nutrients. The minerals in bananas are mostly fiber and potassium. The banana contains 3 natural sugars: fructose, glucose, and sucrose, which gives you a fat-cholesterol-free source of energy.
Dried banana slices can be used as a healthy snack, and they also provide the body with essential minerals and vitamins. The amount of these nutrients in dried bananas are greater than in fresh bananas.
Due to its vitamins and minerals, dried banana slices provide most of our daily needs.
The most important mineral in the banana is Potassium. The Potassium in bananas helps maintain a healthy heart and blood pressure. In addition, bananas are low in sodium, thus the low sodium and high potassium combination helps to control high blood pressure. Manganese in Dried Bananas Chips is good for the skin. Manganese helps the body in the making of collagen and protects the skin and other cells against free radical damage. Bananas are also a great source of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 from Banana Slices is easily absorbed by the body.
Vitamin B6 fruits
- Helps your body metabolize carbohydrates and fats, turning them into energy, and metabolize amino acids
- Helps the body get rid of unwanted chemicals from your liver and kidneys
- maintaining a healthy nervous system
Dried Banana Slices are also a good source of vitamin C, which is essential for the body.
Vitamin C fruits:
- the absorption of iron
- the production of collagen – the protein, which holds your skin, bones, and body together
- helps the body support brain health by producing serotonin, which is a hormone that affects our sleep cycle, moods, and experiences of stress and pain
- it protects your body against tissue and cell damage
Dried Banana Slices have a chewy texture, which can be enjoyed in different ways. You can have these chips as a snack, eat them with nuts on the side, bake cakes with them, dip them in chocolate, put them on pancakes, or make various cookies and tarts with them.
To get these delicious Dried Banana Slices, you can contact us at:
Our website by the address of mojan-co.com
Visit our Instagram at @moojan_fruit
Contact us via WhatsApp by the number +98 912 513 6559